Project 357 - Day 8 & 9


Day 8 - Crossfit workout was 1970's theme, so we spent some time shoping the thrift stores looking for 70's clothing.  Obviously I did not work out (my training for the weekend was cycling heavy and wanted to keep from doing any additional!), so I played head photographer and cheerleader.  We found a 70's dance jump suit for Tricia and my outfit.  Everyone did the work out and we enjoyed a party afterwords.  Great fun.

Day 9 - Dinner out at Maynards where I bought a bottle of wine for Tricia.  Headed back to the car she noticed the sign on the sidewalk ... well that's were I left her!  As far as I know she's sitting on the proper side of that sign enjoying the rest of that bottle!
1 Response
  1. TwoElkers Says:

    Like your 70s outfits. But how'd you know what to get? You were not old enuf to remember what we wore?!?!?! Dad