Why Tully Mars

Why Tully Mars?  Well, he's one of my favorite characters from a novel I've read.  If you don't know who he is just do a Google Search for him and you will just begin to see into a part of my personality.  I've dreamed of actually becoming him, without the hang ups of being chased by the law.  But just the thought of following the same path to Southern Latitudes is appealing.  Just can place my finger on the reason for wanting to that type of life, maybe the freedom to be free.  But here I sit, watching Desdemona building rocket ships and waiting for her to use her special gift to make the connection.  Now be aware, Tully Mars will speak his mind and hold nothing back.  This is not the spot for the policially correct.  Any and all topics that breeze across my mind will be dumped across these pages; some funny, some serious, some just meandering of my silly little mind.  But everything from the heart and soul of what makes me Tully Mars in some sense.  You are here by warned that you certainly won't agree or even like the thoughts dumped here.  It's my therapeutic muse allowing a release of energy.  Take it all for exactly what it is, a release.  Your comments are certainly welcome, in agreement or in annoyance.  I will read them all and more than likely ignore them all.  On occasion I may respond with additional thoughts, but I will leave it all here on this blog.
1 Response
  1. TwoElkers Says:

    Yes, your personality fits Tully Mars!!